Tired of running around, taking your car in to different shops and dealerships all over the city, trying to get the best price and also hoping to find someone who will be honest with you about the services you need?
Well, Victory Auto Service and Glass is your one-stop automotive service facility for all your automotive maintenance and repair needs. We specialize in both domestic and import vehicles and have ASE certified technicians who will make sure your vehicle is well maintained and fixed correctly, the first time at a fair price.
What’s the benefit to taking your car to the same shop every time?
When you take care of all your automotive needs with us, keeping your vehicle in great condition will be less expensive—and more convenient. We keep track of all of your services, so you don’t have to. You’ll simply get an email when it’s time to bring your vehicle in. And we perform a free inspection with every oil change, keeping you in the loop on how your vehicle is performing. Plus, as you get to know your location manager and your technician and as they get to know you and your vehicle, you’ll be able to breathe easy, knowing your vehicle is in good hands.
But don’t I have to take it to the dealership to keep my warranty valid?
We keep your factory-recommended maintenance schedule in our computerized database, which means that allowing us to perform service on your vehicle will not void your new car warranty.
Check for a new customer special here, and schedule your first appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
We service all makes and models
Our Repair and Maintenance Services:
- Auto Repair Services
- Fleet Account Service
- Mechanical Repair
- Automotive Engine Repair or Replacement
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Clutch Repairs & Replacement
- Steering and Suspension Service
- Power Steering
- Exhaust System
- Transmission Service, Repair or Replacement
- Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
- Air Intake Cleaning & Filter Changing
- No-Start Diagnostics / Driveability Diagnostics
- Differential & Transfer Case (4WD) Service
- Belt, Hoses and Wiper Blade Replacement
- Timing Belt or Chain Replacement
- Electrical, Wiring and Electronics
- Battery Replacement and Service
- Anti-Lock Brake Service & Diagnostics
- Computer Diagnostics (Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
- Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
- Interior / Exterior Lighting Replacement
- Regular Maintenance
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Oil, Lube and Filter Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, 105K)
- Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
- Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service
- Wheels and Tires
- Tire Repairs or Replacement
- Wheel Balancing & Alignments
- Tire Sales
Our shop uses web technologies by AutoVitals in conjunction with ALLDATA.
We are able to personalize your service interval based on how you drive and post authorized reviews from our customers for your benefit. Please explore below a growing selection of auto repair and collision shops, which follow our lead.
Powered by: AutoVitals